Introducing CFA-Sound DC-ZERO – a vintage synthesizer Kontakt instrument for Native Instruments powerhouse sampler plugin. Inspired by an iconic synthesizer of the 80s, known for the charming sound of its DCOs, the distinctive and fat chorus, and of course, its easy-to-use workflow.
As the first part of this new synthesizer theme product line for Kontakt “Fusion series” – as the name might suggest – the fusion of wavetables and multisamples, combining both paths of sound generation together as a powerful synergy, allowing more creative space and more sound design features and possibilities for the user, as previous synthesizer sample libraries for Kontakt had to offer.
Forming a compact instrument with focus on an easy-to-use workflow like known from analog synthesizers. Designed with a similar layout, as you surely know from modular systems – the core synthesizer module is complemented by additional tools like the voice mode for monophonic and polyphonic voicing and predefined chords. Output control module with stereo width, limiter, and fx rack routing.
Finalized with the outstanding Replika delay and the hybrid reverb module. All the effects have been kept in a reduced amount of controls, to keep the workflow focused on the essential core controls and not distract your creativity with too many controls or unnecessary menu-diving. All controls are always in sight, always a smooth and comfortable workflow.
The 175 included presets have been crafted with love for details, covering basic sounds as you would suspect from a classic analog synth, up to more cinematic pad sounds using the full load of the effect rack and fitting in a high variety of genres like synth-wave, deep house, and techno. In detail the factory presets contains 44 Bass, 11 Chords, 11 Drums, 12 FX, 17 Keys, 28 Lead, 30 Pad, and 22 Pluck sounds.
A detailed manual guide is of course included, with detailed information about installation, using the Snapshot presets, and additional tips. You can also download the manual in advance from the links below. Please keep in mind, the full version of Kontakt 6 (or later) is required to use this instrument.
– vintage synth instrument for Kontakt
– 175 professionally crafted presets covering a variety of sounds
– combined use of wavetables and multi-sampled waveforms
– 3 oscillator layers (pulse, saw & sub waveforms) and additional noise oscillator
– pulse-width control and modulation via envelope and LFO
– monophonic (with legato) and polyphonic voice mode (both with glide & chord mode)
– 24db lowpass and additional highpass filter
– saturation, stereo width control & limiter
– dedicated fx rack using the state-of-the-art effect tools of Kontakt
– Effects: lofi-drive, Choral, Phasis, Supercharger GT compressor, Solid-G EQ, Replika delay, & reverb
– low footprint in disk space with only 157 MB in size
- Full Version of Native Instruments Kontakt v188.8.131.52 or later
- Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.11 or higher is recommended
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU is recommended
- 4 GB of RAM, 8 GB is recommended
- 157 MB free disk space
- 64-bit DAW is recommended for optimized performance