7 Day Return Policy
Due to the nature of digital downloads we offer refunds on a case-by-case basis.
If you have find any issues with a product get in touch within 7 days and let us know.
By completing a purchase you agree that the issue of a refund will be made at the sole discretion of the Polarity Studio Staff and that all decisions made by the Polarity Studio Staff are final.
Samples & Presets
We are happy to issue a refund or store credit if your product is proven to be defective or not as described and for duplicate purchases.
Unfortunately, unless our system has not registered a download – i.e. you have not attempted a download by clicking on the download link issued to you, we are unable to offer refunds if you change your mind, please read the product description and software requirements carefully.
Further, Polarity Studio does not refund products, if:
- You no longer need the purchased product.
- You have already download the product.
- You found another product you like better or you’ve changed your mind.
- You cannot use the product due to hardware limitations
- You cannot use the product due to software limitations
- You cannot use the product due to insufficient knowledge / know-how
- We do not make any guarantees for product use with cracked or illegally downloaded software.
- All bundle offers are sold on an ‘as-is’ basis. No refunds will be entertained.
Products purchased on sale or with store credit are ineligible for refunds. A store credit will be (re)issued only when a product is proven to be faulty and can not be reasonably repaired.
Purchases are only eligible for refund within 7 days from the date of purchase (found in your Order Confirmation Email).
Polarity Studio strongly advises checking what software and/or hardware is required to use the products and what are the minimum hardware requirements to use the software. Such information is always provided on the product pages. Polarity Studio does not refund products that require other software to use (Digital Audio Workstation-specific libraries, Software Synth Preset Banks). The customer bears the responsibility to have the knowledge required to use the product.
If you wish to request a return please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your invoice and any relevant information.